Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Many Thanks



The eve before a holiday and that festive feel is in the air. Penny-Penny and Lily got baths they are going to visit grandma! I do not have to be back to work until next Wednesday so we have decided to drive to Scottsdale and visit my mom. It is a 12 hour drive but will be worth it, to get to visit with her, my sister and many other relatives who live there. I also get to celebrate my birthday when I am down there. I have so much to be thankful for this year that my heart feels like it could bust wide open. I am still reeling from the miracle of my moms situation. That alone counts high on the thankfulness meter. All in all my life is very good and I have no complaints, my thanks are too many to list. I hope you all are finding things to be thankful for regardless of your situation and that you have a day full of love and joy. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones, Lorrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for your mom's miracle! Life is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you can visit your family for Thanksgiving. Hope your trip is safe and sound. I'm grateful to get to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so busy but I had to sneak away just for a bit of inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy this season of Thanksgiving with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. today is your birthday...happy birthday my darling friend....you are a blessing and a miracle in my life...i love you more

    ReplyDelete