Thursday, May 21, 2009


For the past few years my husband has been pounding his head against a wall trying to find a job. He has answered want ads, filled out applications, sent out resumes, ect. ect. with no luck. Yesterday there was a crack in the wall and he actually had a job interview. The first I can remember in ages. In typical "man" reaction I got little feedback on how the interview went, but I have a good feeling about this. Anyway this is good practice for me for staying in the now. We will not hear anything for 4 weeks. So the wait begins. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Keeping all my fingers crossed for you both! It's so hard to wait like that, especially if it's something so important... :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!Sending many prayers into the universe. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am keeping my fingers crossed. Best wishes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending positive energy.... It will perfect no matter what it is... Barb

    ReplyDelete