Tuesday, April 28, 2009




















Last year I bought a 6 pack of little foxgloves and planted them in my garden. I was disappointed because nothing happened. But they stayed green through the winter, appeared to be growing so I left them alone. I am not one to pull out a plant that is trying its best even if its not producing on my timetable. Anyway this spring I've been shocked and amazed, my foxgloves are blooming and looking gorgeous. They are so tall it is hard to get a good photo of one complete flower. But this will give you an idea of what I get to look at in my back yard.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my angel. :) I am so envious of your foxglove. We planted one last year, it died back this winter and hasn't come back. We looked for it again today, but I think we need to plant a new one... :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOHAAA! I want to see the finished art piece on your blog. Will you make it tomorrows post??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful foxgloves! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your sweet comments! Have a great weekend! Connie

    ReplyDelete