Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Today I had to return to work after a wonderful five fun days spent with my sister.  My time away from work had been creative and worry free. It is good to get away, it helps you see things in a new light. Driving past my neighbors house on the routine drive home I looked up and saw these beautiful succulents. I know they were there five days ago, they could not have grown that fast but it took new eyes to see them. I hope my "new eyes" stay with me for awhile because it makes for a more interesting world.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! That close-up is stunning! I am sure your "new eyes" stay with you. Ever since I started my blog, I never go anywhere without my camera and I look at everything differently, consciously looking for things that are beautiful or interesting. :) Silke

    ReplyDelete