Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Nights



The work week is over. How I love Friday nights and tonight is extra special because I get to catch up on all my blogs. It has been a busy week at work and I've not had time to check in on a daily basis. Tonight it is cool and perfect for a bath. I think when I finish this post I will fill the tub with hot water, bubbles and take a long soak. I used the memories of the previous weekend to help the long days at work. I thought often of the lane we drove down that was lined with Aspen trees. I want to live on lane like that and have a river in my back yard. I think sometimes of moving to the country but then I always get practical and know there is no work in the country. And I have to work, maybe someday when I retire-------.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the perfect Friday evening planned... I'm glad you are using happy memories to make the work week go better!!! Hope you are having a great start to your weekend! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how I love that photograph of the road.
    just beautiful.....

    have a wonderful last-weekend-of-july......

    Kindest Regards,
    Kary
    My Farmhouse Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, with lots of lovely moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep those memories alive and have a wonderful weekend - it sure started well with your Friday night.
    I always love your pictures too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete