Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hitting the road


We are hitting the road again. To the desert to sunny skies, warm temps, and lazy days. I've bought deli salads from a local gourmet grocery store. I'm packing a good book. Art supplies, and the camera are standing by the ready. Tonight the dogs are running from room to room anxious knowing that something is up but can't quite put their "paws" on it. Suitcases and the ice cooler always get them going. I'm planning to have a delightful week-end and won't be back until Monday. I hope you all have a safe and fun week-end yourselves.

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and I am already looking forward to the photos you will bring back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break - hope you see some wonderful, inspiring sights x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!!! It's always fun to get away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a heavenly time!!! and safe travel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a really special time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you're packing...a camera, sketchbook...all the good stuff....

    hoping you have a great time!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want to come with you! Have a fabulous time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is that really your sweet airstream? i am so jealous!!!!! hope you had a wonderful time.....x

    ReplyDelete