Monday, October 5, 2009

And the winner is---


Lilylovekin with the help of my husband and several Beggin Strips picked the name out of the pot. The winner of the little quote book is Karen of Sadies Silken Threads. Karen if you would be so kind as to send me your email address I'll contact you re: mailing info. I just want to give a big thank you to those who read my blog and leave comments. As I've said I've come to look forward to the interaction and consider you friends. My days feel incomplete when I don't get to send off a post. I think of my self as a very private person who spends much time alone. The blog has created a safe way for me to start to get out of myself and open up. Your comments make me feel accepted and appreciated and that is always nice. I am slowly working at revealing more feelings and sharing deeper joys and pains, it is a snail pace progress but you make it much easier. Thank you for being there.

7 comments:

  1. That was lovely..I too am a homebody..loner kinda gal..I just enjoy being HOME with my poodle and kittys cooking and gardening..I feel the same..blogworld has given my friends who are like me..which has been hard to find in the real world...except for my dear friend, Julie...she is the only one who is just like me..we call it "cut from the same cloth".....

    Cozy here today..chili on the stovetop..cornbread in the oven..our first really cool day !

    More later friend,
    Kary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lorrie - we're so much alike. I'm such a quiet, private person too. My new found friends I've met blogging have opened up a new world to me and a new world that has helped me in so many ways!
    I value you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Lorrie. I'm glad you're there.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your feelings, Lorrie! I love to come by and hear about your day. Blogging has opened up a new world for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I won!! OMG
    Here is the email since I am too silly to be able to find yours!!
    penguingranny55@yahoo.com
    Maybe it is too excited to find it!! LOL Thanks so much you know I love all that you share and I am feeling isolated since the move so my friends are all mostly in blogland. Can't imagine what I would do without this world and I am so glad that I decided to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Lorrie....and Yes..we did dip some of the apples in caramel and then chocolate...we were running out of time...but to do it right we should have let the apples with the caramel set in the fridge for about an hour to chill.... the time just slipped away..but we sure had fun !

    Kary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't blogging so wonderful? Like you, I am a rather introverted person by nature - blogging has opened up a whole world for me I never new was there! And that you have been part of that from the beginning is most wonderful!! Hugs, Silke

    P.S. Can't believe I missed your giveaway!!! Congrats, Karen!

    ReplyDelete