Friday, May 7, 2010

Napping


Friday, it is here after a short work week for me. But I love it just the same. I started the weekend early by getting off work early and taking a nap. My body and mind must have needed it because I slept dream free for several hours and work up refreshed and relaxed. I am one of those fortunate people who have few responsibilities outside of work so when I feel like laying down and sleeping I can do so. Of course many things would be better done around my house if I wasn't always sleeping, my garden might be greener, my cupboards more organized, my piles of crafts more complete. But I enjoy my naps too much to give them up. I hope you all have a fun and safe week-end.

8 comments:

  1. sleeping is a luxury I'm not prepared to part with, or slim down by any means! lol

    what a cute photo!

    ciao bella
    have a great weekend!

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist a nap with those sweet companions! I, too, am a fan of naps and take one whenever I can!! Love that photo! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all those things will still be waiting to be done again even if you busted out and did them. You sure look comfortable though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your friends look so peaceful together! Our bodies are so good at knowing what we need and its so important that we heed their call. Sleep well my friend, and, thanks for visiting. I always love to see you on my blog. Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nap away - it's one of my favourite things to do too. It's such a treat isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have learned to embrace my naps....as i get older my responsibility list gets shorter...and my naps are right at the top of my to do list! thank your husband for taking this dreamy photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something so wonderful about that kind of a spontaneous well needed nap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i took the best nap this afternoon and it made me a happy mama the rest of the day.
    thanks for the inspiration.
    happy weekend!
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete