Friday, May 21, 2010

Self portrait Friday-frustration


I am sitting at my computer confused, lost and frustrated. Technology is suppose to make our lives easy and it has introduced things I can't imagine living without. One of those things is my ipod. Unfortunately I don't understand alot about it just the basics like how to buy music and download it on to the player. Somehow I lost my original music library and can no longer down load music from the new library I've created without erasing my old library. I don't want to do that. I know there must be a way around this but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Any ideas would be appreciated. So today is a picture of me sitting frustrated in front of my computer trying to figure this darn thing out.

3 comments:

  1. sorry i can't help with that...

    my solution has been not to own one

    best wishes for a resolution soon.
    robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmh got to agree with you technology is the most frustrating thing on earth, I have often felt like heaving the computor out the door. Hope you find what you are looking for

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't even have an ipod....so can't help you there....i'm still on mp3 players...lol

    nice portrait! i'd look much more frustrated!
    thanks for stopping in yesterday!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete