Monday, June 29, 2009



Depending on the workload at my place of work I am occasionally cancelled for a shift of work. That was the case for today. It was nice because it made for a long weekend and I was able to sleep in this morning. The only problem is, is that I went shopping. Not only did I not make money but I spent money on top of things. I just couldn't help myself, I had the time to drive to an antique mall I had not been to in quite a while. They had many treasures and this time I decided to bring most of what I found home with me. My rule was if it was less than 10 dollars I would consider it. Here is what I found.

4 comments:

  1. They are all sooooo pretyy....I'm very envious right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lorrie, quite the treasures you found!! Lovely pieces! I wonder what you will be doing with them... please show us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous treasures! Love the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a girl has just got to spend a little money... You found some gorgeous pieces!! Looking forward to seeing them show up in your artwork!!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete