Friday, June 5, 2009


If its Friday it must be a happy day! This is the end of the work week Yeah!! Tomorrow I am off to San Diego and Coronado Island for the weekend to help my sister at the Sand Castle Sirens Event. I am very excited about this the last time I was in San Diego I was a little girl and I've never been to Coronado Island. I know we will be busy with the retreat but it will still be a great get away. I come back Monday am and will have photos and stories about the week end then. I'll take my computer but don't know if I'll be able to post. I love this photo of the woman in the swim suit, no it is not me. But if I could buy a suit like that it is what I would want to wear on the beaches these days considering the shape I'm in!

8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time - I wish I could be there with you and Julie!
    Can't wait for the pics and stories about the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!! I also wish I could come along! Bring back lots of memories to tell us about!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Have the most amazing time and take lots of picture. I was on Coronado Island last year and I know you'll love it! Can't wait to hear all about everything!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have the time of your life. We be thinking about the two of you all week end. Don't forget to take a walk on the beach for me. Have a save trip.
    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend! You're not home to read this for a few days but I wanted to be sure and stop in to tell you a big gushy thank you for all of your lovely and caring comments lately. You have no idea how much I appreciate them and you!

    Now, I have a lot of catching up to do here and it may take me more than one visit, but I already can't wait to read about the Sand Castle Sirens! It sounds so delicious and fun! I hope you have a lovely time - it sounds like so much more fun than I could possibly have around where I am this weekend!

    marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and love it! I have very fond memories of Coronado Island and Martinez. A friend and I docked in the Martinez marina a few years ago and took in the sights and sounds--it was the July 4th weekend. What a great little town!

    Enjoy Coronado and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a lovely, lovely weekend! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the swimsuit photo and thanks for the birthday wishes!! I hope you had a great time with Julie on the weekend, I am soooo jealous of that event!! Please show pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete