Friday, December 11, 2009

Rainy Friday



The rain has come as promised and this is good because we need the water. I've been playing with my camera trying to figure out how to take a decent picture indoors without a flash so far no luck. The dogs are tired of running away from me and I am tired of chasing them around for that perfect picture. I read on a blog somewhere about a woman having her blog printed into a book, it sounds like kind of a neat idea. I copied down the site Blog2print-check it out. I think of my blog as a journal and it might be nice to have a permanent record of it. They copy your photos, comments and everything. I've been busy today puttering around my studio moving piles of projects from one location to another. Its a good way to keep moving and feel one is being productive. My mind is still in that grey soft zone.

3 comments:

  1. your blog as a journal...what a fantastic idea...your photos in your blog are amazing...keep playing...and i will visit with you soon....
    lorri-marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Lorrie..thanks for checking in on us..and YES ! we are doing much better....

    Buddy had a pretty good night...

    I feel like baking today...so cozy and rainy..maybe Christmas cookies or tea bread....

    I'll check back with all of you later....

    Your concern means the world to me...

    Thanks friend,
    Love, Kary and Buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea- a blog journal. I think of my blog as a journal of my art and inspiration. Thanks for sharing the idea of having it printed. Your gorgeous photos would be beautiful in a book along with your writing. After a hiatus, I'm back to blog reading. Thanks for your visits.

    ReplyDelete