Thursday, December 31, 2009

A good number




2010 sounds like a good number, it sounds even, smooth, reasonable-I like it. And so I look forward to the new year. I look forward to exploring with my blog getting a little more personal opening up a bit. I am taking the Stephanie Lee online journaling class starting Jan. 11 and hope to explore writing a little more. I am also going to push my boundaries with Nina Bagley come Feb. at Artful Journey. She will be teaching some of her jewelry techniques there. I am not so thrilled about that but really want to spend three days with her, and feel privileged to get to do so. That is how I start my new year and the rest will follow. I am open to possibilities and adventure be it big or small. I wish you all the best for 2010 and hope we all stay in touch through the new year.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to start the new year, Lorrie.

    Me too on getting better with blogging...i have ALOT to learn, but I am hooked on it...have met so many wonderful people, especially YOU, dear friend.

    You were such a support to me when I had trouble with Buddy...and it meant the world to me..it has been great fun getting to know you this year and am looking forward to a wonderful new year with you....

    Wishing you a peaceful and happy NEW YEAR,

    Love,
    Kary and Buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! May it be filled with new adventures, artful moments and much love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling something good about that 2010 number too Lorrie!
    How awesome that you are taking a Nina Bagley class - can't wait to see what you create cause her stuff is great.
    May 2010 be a great year, full of adventure, peace and happiness.
    Thanks for sharing your world.
    Cheers and hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Love your blog! oxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful New Year, full of health, happiness, inspiration and creativity! Wishing you courage to follow your heart's path. I know you have the strength, you just need to believe in yourself... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely blog! I wish you all you wish yourself in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new year plans sound great. Cindy offers a wonderful experience at An Artful Journey. You'll get a lot of Nina's workshop. I took a class from her years ago at Art & Soul. It's fun to be around other creative people.

    ReplyDelete