Sunday, September 6, 2009

Choices




Let the party begin. I've started the fun but frustrating process of picking out a paint color for my living room walls. Being one who has only ever dared to paint with the color white or beige and always thinking of what would be best for "buyers". Except we've lived in our house 12 years and have no plans of moving. It is scary and nearly impossible to think of something in a color. I know I'm already behind the times by loving the color scheme of brown and blue but that is what is going on in my living room. I've been painting various shades on the walls, thank goodness for those little sample jars. This one is too dark, too green, just like my fathers corvette (what an ugly car that must have been!),too blue, just too much color the list goes on and on. Soon I'll be running out on daylight and will have to stop the process. But I am trying to pick one out before the sale goes off tomorrow. I think I'll head back to the living room make a cup of tea, watch some paint dry and try to choose among my many options painted on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! I really like the aqua tone in the middle!! Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color scheme of brown and blue- I second the aqua tone in the middle- that is my new favorite color! Good luck to you because picking paint colors is a hard job!

    ReplyDelete